For those who have been asking if MTN bis still works on android, we have got good news for you. YES! MTN BIS still works on android and we have confirmed it working using OpenVPN.
We are not just going to leave you with that news, we are going to show you how to set it up.
Now, for those who are still not been able to use glo bis on their android phones simply because they’ve not been able to change their phone’s IMEI number to a blackberry imei, we have got a post here which covers that.
If you still do not feel comfortable with changing your android phone IMEI number, you can then use MTN Bis plan on your android phone. It does not require you changing IMEI or sorts.
Just follow the steps we will be relaying below and you should be good to go.
Steps To Make MTN BIS Work On Android Using OpenVPN
- First and foremost, download OpenVPN from Google play store here.
- Secondly, download this config file here and extract it to your phone or SD card root folder using WinZip.
- Make sure you have subscribed your mtn sim to blackberry bis plan. You can use the daily plan in test running it which cost just N100. Send BBCDAY to 21600 and N100 will be deducted from your account. Make sure to get a confirmation message before proceeding.
- Launch the OpenVPN and tap on the options button, select ‘Import‘ and choose ‘Import Profile‘ from SD Card.
- Select any of the profile from code1 to code9 and tap on Connect. Wait till it’s successfully connected and you should see a green check mark close to where it’s stated connected as seen in the screen shot below:
If the code you selected didn’t connect due to some error, try others. I am currently using the code 4 as earlier codes didn’t work. I haven’t tried the code5 below since the code4 still works for me.
There you have it. You can surf and download using mtn bis on your android phone with the above information. Simply show love by sharing this post using the share buttons.