This is another nice tutorial you will like a lot as Usual. Actually, it entails being able to Ping users on your Symbian phone like you normally would on a blackberry.
Yes! Some people might have heard or know about this Application “WhatsApp” which is Used in Pinging but i will give you a Full Review about it here.
Personally, based on examinations have conducted on the variation between Blackeberry & Nokia Phones, i have come to realization that Nokia is 99.9% better than Blackberry Phones. The Only thing that drives people koko about BlackBerry Phones, is just the Pinging Features in it. I.e Blackberry to Blackberry Users can chat using the BBM Application and that is basically it.
With this Application ” WhatsApp ” Pinging is no longer a New thing. Reason being that, Nokia Users too can Ping each other and can even ping Blackberry Users and Other Phones Users via the app.
Fact: Just Like Blackberry need Internet to Ping, So do Nokia Phones need Internet to Ping. But the Good News about the Nokia Pinging is that, you wont be charged for anything at all. I have tested this App when my Account Balance was 0.11 on my Phone and it worked.
Somebody was trying to bring me to some point that Blackberry phones need your Pin to Ping you and all that, but hey! Nokia Phones do not need any pin to chat. Just your phone number is enough.
Even if the Application is not Open, and anyone Pings you, you will receive a message. Once you click on it, It will automatically open the message and you can start chatting with the Person at no cost.
How To Use This Software For Pinging
– First, Download the “Whats App.” Software for your Phone Here and Install it on your Symbian Phone.
– After Installation, Open and Follow the On- Screen Setup Instruction.
– After Confirmation, It will also Confirm your Phone Number, After all that, it will Open the Whats App Interface and you will see all your Friends using Whats App to Ping.
– You can now Navigate to any of the Section you want, To Add a New Friend to Ping, Just go to your Phone Book in Contact and Add a New Name, Just like you adding a new contact to your Phone, not using this Application, Then Open This Application and you will be able to Ping the person, and wait for him/her to Reply even if he/she is not Online, He will be Notified
– Now you can Start Chatting with the Person and Keep Catching For Free of Charge using this great Apps.. and the Chat Interface is just like that of Blackberry chat.
Hope this helps?
Please do not forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, twitter and other social networks using the share buttons below this content. If you have questions, do relate them using the comment session.
Feel free to add me on Facebook: