Privacy is something most people care about when it comes to their phones. Interestingly, you can hide files on a Java / Symbian phone.
Some friends could just come up, pick your phone and start accessing your files, what if you’ve got files you never wanted anyone to see.
knowing fully well that it would be rude to tell him / her if you tell them not to operate your phone. Doing so, sometimes, could trigger some negative thoughts like “the guy is so greedy with his phone” and so to prevent such, you need to abide with their requests.
Hey! There’s a solution to this. You could simply hide some files or all the files in your phone and nobody will see them.
Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
The good thing about this is only you or whoever you told your password can access the files in your phone. Please, don’t get me wrong, i don’t actually mean passwording your phone or anything relating to that. It only means protecting your privacy with a secured application called ‘file hide‘.
Table Of Contents
Using File hide in hiding apps on your Java / Symbian Phone
- Is an application that allows you to hide files in your phone,
- Allows you to create your own password for the application, thereby giving your full privacy
- Allows you to also show files back anytime you want,
- Is only a 15kb file, who means you don’t have to be using a high memory phone.
How FILEHIDE Works:
- First, go to sharemobile.ro and search for the file “FILEHIND“
- After downloading, you will be asked to enter your password for the first time. This should be something you can easily remember.
- After that, choose the folder where the file is located and choose to hide
If you want to open anytime, follow the same routine and choose OK to show. ASAP so simply right?
If you own android phone, same can be achieved. In-fact, it’s much easier on android and this is due to the fact that there are lots of apps on the platform which allows you hide files on your device. If you’d rather prefer not using an app on android, it’s very much feasible. You should read:
If that seem quite tedious, then apps should work fine for you. Do however, keep in mind that app lock file hides can be overridden.But only by those who know how to.
There could be a possibility that you are not reading this from the main source, if that’s true please visit meetsammy.com for the full tutorial and other interesting tutorials and report.